Sunday

Cupids and Chocolate

What can I say, I am just in a romantic mood today...anticipating Valentines day, wonder if this Cherub's big red heart is chocolate?

This is a miniature painting I have created using India Ink and Colored Pencil. It is an ACEO which stands for "art cards - editions and originals". These little gems measure only 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", the same size as a trading card. They are affordable, collectible and you can trade them, or keep them in an album (they fit in any standard trading card album or sleeves). They also looked great framed in a group! 10% of the proceeds from this little painting goes to an animal charity. (As with all of my originals)

For the charity Old Dog Haven, "Valentine Cupid - Cherub"


(click on image to get to this little cupid's eBay listing)

In the last year I have become involved with a wonderful group called Art For Critters. This is a group of artists who donate a portion of their art sales to help animal charities.(I personally have donated 10% of nearly all my paintings for 2006) I am a very proud juried member of this group!



Click here to find out more about Art for Critters.



Find my miniature paintings on magnets, greeting cards, coasters and other gift items here in Cafe'Press



Remember to check out my new website!

Click here

Thanks so much,
~Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive