Monday

Monday Morning

Good morning cyber world!

I wanted to share my miniature paintings for today. These are ACEOs (2 1/2" x 3 1/2" done in colored pencil and India ink.) A portion of the proceeds will go to Old Dog Haven charity, this is our Art for Critters charity of the month.

When I look at something as beautiful as this Macaw, I am in absolute awe of God's perfect work! The color of this bird's brilliant feathers, jeweled and dramatic as they play off each other, its simply inspiring.


(Click on the image to get to the Macaw eBay listing/auction)

Something about Roosters makes me smile...these fellows are just so sure of themselves, strutting about with that serious look in their eyes!


(click on image to get to Rooster eBay listing/auction)

Don't forget to check out my new website;

Click here

Have a fine day!
Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive