Friday

Gallery News!

I want to let you all know about a new gallery opportunity that I have. A small gallery called "Gallery Espresso" in Rehoboth Beach Delaware has invited me to show a series of my paintings. Although it has been many years that I have stayed away from the whole gallery scene, I decided this might be a good opportunity for an artist who specializes in a specific size and medium. So, over the next couple of weeks I will be focusing on getting three original miniatures done for the gallery opening. This means a few less originals on eBay, but I will post the little paintings here on my blog.
.
"Song Sparrow Two", 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches, in India ink and Colored Pencil. 10% of the proceeds will go to the charity Shar Pei Savers;



(click on image to get to this little bird’s eBay listing)

Have a great weekend!

~Melody

2 comments:

hissnhowl said...

Congratulations Melody! I'm sure you'll do very well in your new endeavor.
Love your work,
Shelley

Cherie said...

This is wonderful, you are a wonderful artist!! Enjoy it!!

Best wishes,
cherie

Blog Archive