Wednesday

Gallery Painting Number Two and Three!

I just put the finishing touches on gallery piece number two in my series. As I mentioned on an earlier post, I have been invited to show a group of paintings in a small gallery in Delaware. My focus for these little pieces is capturing the subtle charm of our small song birds.
Today's painting is of a Black Capped Chickadee, rendered in India Ink, Colored Pencil, and some white Acrylic. It measures 3.5" by 2.5"



Oh, and Happy Valentines Day!
Today is my turn to post on the Art for Critters Blog. I would be honored if you took a peek.

Art for Critters Blog

Well.. I was able to create gallery painting number three! (Thanks to a big snow day and intense focus) This is a White Crowned Sparrow, in India Ink, Colored Pencil, and some white Acrylic. It measures 3.5" by 2.5"





~Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive