Tuesday

Spring on the brain!

I am definitely in the mindset for Spring, even though there are four foot snow drifts out my window, I just can't help myself! We (New Englanders) have little sign of that delightful season but I know its there, waiting to emerge. I have Spring and Easter on the brain! Little baby chicks, soft sweet bunnies, pastel Easter eggs......aahhhh, well maybe just beyond that next February storm. :)

Baby Chick, India Ink and Colored Pencil 3.5" by 2.5"

10% to Shar Pei Savers Inc. (Art for Critter's charity of the month)

This Auction is scheduled for 6:00 P.M. Eastern Time. So, after 6:00 click on the image to find this baby’s eBay auction.



I am a proud juried member of this fine group. In 2006 we raised $17,000 (I donated 10% of nearly all my original paintings in ‘06!) Click on the logo above to learn more about this wonderful group of artists.





My Website

Thanks so much!
~Melody Lea Lamb

No comments:

Blog Archive