Thursday

Cocker Pup

This little Cocker Puppy is in one of those deep, calm sleeps that only babies seem to find.
"Cocker Spaniel Puppy", India Ink, Colored Pencil, and Acrylic, 3.5” by 2.5”

(10% goes to the animal charity, Happy Paws Haven)



(This eBay listing is scheduled to start about 6:00 PM Eastern, you can either click on the image to find all my current listings, or type 170098886418 in eBay search later this evening to find this pup!)



My Website
My eBay Store
My CaféPress Store (where you can find my miniature paintings on magnets, greeting cards, coasters and other gift items.)



ACEO stands for "art cards - editions and originals". These little gems measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", the same size as a trading card. They are affordable, collectible and you can trade them, or keep them in an album (they fit in any standard trading card album or sleeves). They also looked great framed in a group! Read this great article about the growing art phenomenon called ACEO. Click Here



I am a proud juried member of this fine group. In 2006 we raised $17,000 (I donated 10% of nearly all my original paintings in ‘06!) Click on the logo above to learn more about this wonderful group of artists.


Thanks so much!
~Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive