Monday

My Horse has a New Home!

For those of you who don't know, I have had a wonderful horse named Little Bit for the last seven years. Little Bit is the fulfillment of my life long dream to own a horse and he has traveled many miles with me including a recent journey across country from Texas to New England! For the last few years he has lived with my friends horses around the corner from me, but I felt it was time for a change. So last night I moved my horse pal into a new home. This new stable is just dreamy! Today when I pulled into Skarship Stables, I looked off to my left to see my darling Little Bit, way out on a grass covered hill, wind blowing his mane and tail... the picture of a happy horse. When I whistled for him, he galloped full speed to the fence to see me. I swear he was telling me how happy he was!! His new home is like a dream come true for both of us, by far the nicest place he has ever lived.
So, here is a shameless plug for Skarship Stables in Hillsdale NY:

"Skarship Stables is a full service equestrian facility nestled on 800 acres of rolling hay fields, wooded trails and is complimented by a thirty acre pond.  Located in the heart of the Berkshires, the farm will infect you with tranquility and motivate you to spend more time with your horse. We offer boarding, lessons, training and more."



Click here Skarship Stables to learn more.

Happy trails!
~Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive