Friday

Worldwide Artists Tag

Nancy Merkle of Painting Small Impressions has tagged me! It's a blog game of tag amongst artists. These are the tagging rules:

1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.
2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.
3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Here are the seven random facts about me:

*I have a horse and love to ride
*I am an animal nut
*My hubby and I are celebrating 20 years of marriage
*I am a mom
*I love country music
*I am a cowgirl wanna be
*I have a huge pickup truck

I'm going to tag the following artists:


Art by Barbarra Ann


Alabama Artist


Doris Joa Art Studio


Jennifer Redstreake Geary


Fine Art Shac


The Painted Artist


Art by Robin Joy Andreae


Thanks again!
~Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive