Friday

Teacup Mouse, new ACEO for Friday!



This little guy has found a rather elegant hiding place!
Teacup Mouse, #70 of 2007
Benefit’s the Charity Cast Away Cats
India Ink and Colored Pencil ACEO-2.5" by 3.5"
Click on his image to find him on eBay.


My Website
MySpace
My eBay Store
My Giftshop




ACEO stands for "art cards - editions and originals". These little gems measure 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", the same size as a trading card. They are affordable, collectible and you can trade them, or keep them in an album (they fit in any standard trading card album or sleeves). They also looked great framed in a group! Read this great article about the growing art phenomenon called ACEO. Click Here

Thanks so much!
~Melody

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Your work is astounding! Thanks so much for sharing it. I have added you as a link as well. Thanks for that too!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

My pleasure Maryann!
Thanks. :)

Michelle said...

Melody,
Your work is beyond amazing to me! The realistic value in it is incredible!!

Many Blessings,
Michelle aka Tink
The Blackberry Briar

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Tink!!
:)

Blog Archive