Sunday

My Orphaned House Sparrow, Daisey



Daisey, my orphaned House Sparrow #89 -'07
India Ink and Colored Pencil
ACEO, 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches
Benefits the charity Happy Paws Haven
Click on the image to find my little baby.

Our little Daisey flew out into the big blue wild this morning. Its very bittersweet! Once she discovered how to fly, there was just NO way of keeping her in a cage. Then this morning she discovered the other bird outside the window and was beating herself against the window pane,...so I opened it. Off she shot! I am not sure she was completely ready, but she certainly thought so :) For a little while I could hear her in the big trees across my yard, now she is not respondin to my call. The window is open, if she needs to come back for soft food. I am just a little sad.

Thanks so much
Melody

No comments:

Blog Archive