Saturday

New Bookmark Design ~ Baby Bunny & Gibran Verse

Spring Baby Bunny Bookmark
Click to see the whole design (remember to use the magnifier as well)

This bookmark on eBay
and on Etsy

This is a Signed Bookmark from an original painting in Colored Pencil and India Ink by me, Melody Lea Lamb.

This is a fun new way to enjoy my miniature paintings! I'm enjoying a new graphics program in which I digitally dismantle my own original art and then reassemble it in this bookmark format. Each bookmark is signed and dated. The book mark measures 2.25 inches by 7 inches and the heavy protective plastic sleeve which surrounds it measures 2.5 inches by 7 inches with an extra 1.5 inch area from which to hang a favorite tassel. The bookmarks are printed from my new Epson Stylus PHOTO R260 printer with Claria Ink on Epson High Quality Ultra Premium Photo Paper with a Matte finish. These little gems are rated to last 98 years or 200 years if kept in your book. (Thats a long time!) :) I now have about 60 unique bookmarks in my eBay store and a dozen or so in my Etsy shop.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive