Monday

Christmas Bunny Greeting Cards



Here is a new Bunny Rabbit Christmas Card I created today from one of my miniature paintings originally done in Colored Pencil and India Ink.

The Note Card is printed from my Epson Stylus PHOTO R260 printer with Claria Ink on heavy Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper card stock. These little cards are rated to last close to 100 years without fading (if kept out of direct sunlight). They are signed and dated on the back and measure 4.25 inches by 5.50 inches, (when opened they are half a sheet of letter size card stock) Each individual Giclee Greeting Card is sealed in a Polypropylene sleeve to further protect it until you are ready to give to that special someone, or if you wish, put it in a frame.


Other Handmade Designs below



This little Bunny is available in my eBay shop or in my Etsy shop.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Blog Archive