Monday

Added 30 New Woodland Animal Christmas Ornaments!

Chipmunk Christmas ornament Deer Fawn Christmas ornament
Squirrel Christmas ornament

I have added 30 new woodland animal Christmas ornaments to my holiday decorations section of the Miniature Animal Art Shop. These little porcelain Christmas ornaments are of such great quality! They are exceptionally well made by my manufacturer with the animal art beautifully printed on each. A red ribbon is included with each Christmas ornament and they come in both an oval and a round design. Here is a list of some of the wildlife and fantasy Christmas ornaments I have recently added (I now have over 200 unique animal and fantasy art designs on these keepsake ornaments):

* Mice Christmas ornaments
* Rabbit Christmas ornaments
* Woodland Animal Christmas ornaments
* Fairy and Mermaid Christmas ornaments
* Dogs on Christmas ornaments
* Barnyard and Exotic animals on Christmas ornaments
* Frog Christmas ornaments
* Birds Christmas ornaments (such as Sparrow, Blue Jay, and Cardinal ornaments)
* Cat Christmas ornaments

You can also find over 200 Wildlife and Fantasy Christmas ornaments here in my eBay store.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

DEB said...

Your work is just gorgeous! I really enjoy what you create. DEB a.k.a. artshtick

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb! Have a wonderful week.
~Melody

Blog Archive