Friday

New Fantasy Fairy and Bunny Gift Card Design

This morning I designed a new greeting card using two miniature paintings I created recently. I used one of my favorite bunny rabbit paintings and a favorite fairy piece. I then digitally dismantled each and re-designed them together in this fun fantasy gift card. I love this graphic design process because it allows me to redesign a piece, sometimes correcting an areas that I was never happy with and coming up with a entirely different composition. I hope you enjoy it!

Bunny and Fairy Gift Card

Here are both paintings as I originally created them:

Bunny Rabbit Miniature Painting

Cottontail Rabbit
India ink and Colored pencil
ACEO
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches

Fairy Fantasy Miniature Painting

Spring Fairy
India ink and Colored pencil
ACEO
2.5 inches by 3.5 inches

You can purchase the new fantasy greeting cards here in my eBay Shop or here in my Etsy Shop

Thanks so much for your interest!!

1 comment:

DEB said...

What a fun process! I have never become very familiar with the graphic arts programs...something I'll have to put on my to do list!

Blog Archive