Sunday

Last Few Steps in Riff Raff's (The Amazing Canine) Portrait

Here are the last few steps in my miniature painting of Riff Raff. This little painting is an ACEO. In the blog posting here and here you can see the entire process I used to create this little miniature.

2:30 PM
I am beginning to add the rich amber colors in Riff Raff's coat.


4:30 PM
Slowly working in the beautiful dark and light hues in Riff Raff's fur.


8:30 PM
Almost done. I have refined the little painting, scratched in a few tiny white hairs, and now I will let it rest until tomorrow when I hope to add the final touches.


You can learn more about Riff Raff the Three Legged Wonder here.

Enjoy.

3 comments:

DEB said...

Riff Raff is adorable Melody!! Great job! I would never try to keep out the Riff Raff!

Carol Buck & Dottie Martz said...

great job working in such a small artwork!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Deb, Carol, and Dottie!
"I would never try to keep out the Riff Raff" (That's funny Deb!)

Blog Archive