Tuesday

More Valentines Day Designs!

I am on a roll this morning! I redesigned my Chipmunk painting from last year, gave Chippy a big red Valentine Heart to hold and printed him on a series of VDay gifts...I think he turned out really cute!


Valentines Day Chippy and Heart Magnet (above)
You can find the Chippy Magnet in my gift shop by clicking on the image above, buy him here on eBay, or right here from my blog






Valentines Day Chippy and Heart Greeting Cards (above)
Or as a smaller Notecard

~And~


Valentines Day Chippy and Heart Post Cards (above)

You can click on any image to find that Valentine gift in my shop!
Have a great day.

2 comments:

DEB said...

You do chipmunks proud! Seriously, you make them look adorable.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb!

Blog Archive