Monday

New Art From Crow Raven Painting

Yesterday I created a series of art gifts from my recent Crow Raven painting. Sometimes I am less than thrilled with a painting and I use a graphics program to re-design my own original art to come up with a new composition. I am so much happier with Crow Raven in these designs. Thank you to Alena Yakushevan and 123RoyaltyFree for the reference photograph I used for my original painting.

(Click on any image to find that item, or visit my online gift shop if you prefer to shop there)


Refrigerator Magnet (above)


Ceramic Tile Coaster (above)


Jewelry (ACEO Storage) Box (above)


Framed Ceramic Tile (above)


Handmade Book Mark (above)

You can watch the WIP (Work in Progress) slide show of my original Raven art.

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I loved the original piece (outbid I was), but love what you have done with the graphics program! which one are you using?

DEB said...

Great job Melody! These are beautiful! Do you find that the tiles and magnets and such sell better than the original artwork and prints?

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Gail!
I have a very old and outdated Aldus Freehand! Hoping to upgrade soon. :)
Have a good one and keep up the lovely work.
~Melody

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb.
Well, I wouldn't say they sell better, but I can add them to my two stores and then let them stay on the shelve indefinitely where as the original goes quite quickly.
Thanks again,
~Melody

Blog Archive