Thursday

New Bookmark Design - Cute White Kitten Cat


Click on the thumbnail to enlarge!

This afternoon I designed a new bookmark from my miniature painting "White Kitten". I use a graphics program in which I dismantle my art and then redesign the painting in a book mark format. Each bookmark is signed and dated. The protective vinyl sleeve which surrounds the bookmark measures 2.5 inches by 7 inches with an extra 1.5 inch area from which to hang a favorite tassel. Printed from my Epson printer with Archival Ink on Epson High Quality Ultra Premium Paper. These little gems are rated to last 98 years or 200 years if kept in your book. (That's a long time!) :)


You can buy this new book mark here on Etsy or here on eBay.


Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

DEB said...

That's a really cute bookmark, Melody...I bought one!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I love the saying on the bookmark! Your art is always beautiful!

Blog Archive