Wednesday

New Bookmark Design Helps Old Dog Haven







Remember a portion of the proceeds from this bookmark also benefits Old Dog Haven Rescue

I designed a new bookmark to honor Riff Raff the three legged wonder dog. You may remember the portrait I did of Riff Raff a few weeks ago. He is a Pitt Bull Lab mix who has been the inspiration for his person and was a pleasure to get to know. I am really happy with how this bookmark turned out, I think the simplicity of the design and the significance of the wonderful quote make it perfect for Riff Raff's person or any dog lover!

I even gave Riff Raff a whole section in my online gift shop: Riff Raff's Special Gift Items

You can buy the Riff Raff Bookmark here on eBay or directly fom this blog.

4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Lovely Melody! I can see I need to get some new graphic software! I hope it sells for your charity immediately!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Gail! I hope we can raise lots of money for Old Dog Haven this year...they need us. :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I've been working with Best Friends Animal Society and Fair Haven Feline Rescue. With so many surrenders and drop-offs the rescue groups are over flowing

Pencil Sanity said...

I am always so happy to see folks giving to the rescues. I have 6 rescue doggies at this time (4 of them could not walk but are now walking again) and have had many more in the past. Unfortunately, with my illness I can no longer take in any more but try to help rescues in other ways from time to time.
Thanks for doing so much to help.

Blog Archive