Thursday

Newly Discovered - Original Old Watercolor Iris


Bid on the original here

This morning I pulled an old painting from the dusty dark corner of my studio to re-introduce it to the world. This Watercolor Iris is from 1980! I have always loved the design although never quite found the right home for the painting. After I rescued it from the dust, I used a graphics program to clean up the image, strengthen the colors, and print it on a collection of gifts listed below. The original is now up for sale on eBay and I am hoping it will finally find a happy home. Maybe this little Watercolor Iris can come out of the dark and onto someone's wall.
Enjoy!


Iris Journal

Iris Tile

Iris Clock

Iris Gift Cards

5 comments:

DEB said...

What a lovely painting! Congratulations on your discovery!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb! have an awesome day.
~Melody

Chris said...

What a beautiful painting!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Chris!! I appreciate your taking the time to stop by my blog. Have a great day!!
~Melody

swhiteart said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!!

Blog Archive