Wednesday

Winter Mouse and Berries Miniature..Finished, I Think...

I believe I am finished with Winter Mouse and Berries...I'll let him rest a while and then revisit with a fresh eye before I list him this afternoon on eBay auction.


4:10 PM...Done!



"Winter Mouse and Berries" #2 of 2009
ACEO 2.5 " by 3.5"
India Ink, some White Acrylic, and Colored Pencil
Benefits FieldHaven Feline Rescue.

(Click on the painting to place your bid)


(Click on the thumbnail above to enlarge but remember the size of the original is 3.5 inches by 2.5 inches, about 1/4 the size shown)


You can see the Work In Progress (WIP) below:
WIP



4 comments:

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Turned out darling!

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

So cute, love the winter berries and snow!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much taking the time to look at my work Jennifer and Gail!

DEB said...

TOO cute!!!!!

Blog Archive