Tuesday

Magnets, Mice, Angels, Crows, and Baby Goats...oh my!

A new collection of charming little refrigerator magnets for you this morning!


You can purchase this little magnet here...
My Gift Shop or
My eBay Shop


You can purchase this little magnet here...
My Gift Shop or
My eBay Shop


You can purchase this little magnet here...
My Gift Shop or
My eBay Shop


You can purchase this little magnet here...
My Gift Shop or
My eBay Shop



You can purchase this little magnet here...
My Gift Shop or
My eBay Shop

I have been distracted by hours of tech support, Trojans, conflicts, you know the drill...computers gotta love em'! Be watching for the new book illustration later today though now that my computer is clean and happy again.

2 comments:

DEB said...

Melody, I bet your refrigerator is the best decorated! Nice magnets!!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Deb!!
Have a great day.
~Melody

Blog Archive