Thursday

New Miniature Painting Step By Step - Little Spring Fawn

Finally I was able to carve out some lovey quiet time to focus on my latest miniature.... (actual size)



Today I will work on the detailed pen and ink using a very fine point technical pen. Spring is definitely on my mind (although there are few signs outside as the snow still falls here in New England) I plan on having a lot of delicious greens in the woodland glen behind this little deer. The little painting may be included in the new childrens book, however we have hit a bit of a creative snag which I hope will soon be resolved. Since Little Deer could be a part of the book project, I have included the fun little heart that appears on each illustration.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

DEB said...

Beautiful Melody! I think little fawn and little donkey will get along fabulously!

Ingrid said...

Gorgeous little deer...love the heart! Ingrid

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Ingrid and Deb! I really appreciate your visits. :)

Blog Archive