Saturday

New Shop! So Excited. Baby Critters. Childrens Book



(click each item to buy it now)

Introducing a new gift shop!!
I just spent twelve hours over the last few days setting up a baby animal art shop based on the illustration for our new book The Cat's Meow

Just for being our first ten customers, we will give you 40% Off your first purchase!!

Send me the item number of the Cats Meow Gift you want, your shipping address, and a comment on our new gift shop to melody (at) vgernet (dot) net

I would love to hear your opinion on the new shop. Remember there may be a few glitches to iron out, but I am happy with it.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

DEB said...

Melody, it's a lovely store! I like the presentation, and you have so many great products. I'm sure you'll be a huge success on Cafepress!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb!!
~Melody

Blog Archive