Monday

Tagged!

Blog Tag Game....
__________________________________________________________________________________

I've been tagged by Kathleen Harrington in her blog. If you haven't seen her work click on her name to link to her blogsite. She does beautiful work.

The rules of the Blogger's Tag game are:

1. put a link in your posting about the artist that tagged you.
2. write 5 -7 unusual things about yourself.
3. tag 5 - 7 other Bloggers and let them know.

I am tagging these six artists - I know you will enjoy their blogs!

1. Deb of Artshtick A mixed media artist.

2. Akiko Wantanabe An incredible realism artist who works in Acrylic.

3.Ann Ranlett Artist & illustrator specializing in a realistic as well as interpretive style (great friend too!).

4.Art by Gail Mixed media featuring mainly horses

5.Jennifer MacNeil Traylor Another equine artist who work is quite charming!

6.Jeanne Illenye Paints scrumptious and breathtaking still lives!

________________________________________________
Here are seven things you may not know about me:


1.I have been painting strictly ACEOs (miniatures always 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches) for over four years!

2. I was a twin until age sixteen.

3. I have a horse named Little Bit who I brought several thousand miles with me from Texas.

4. I am turning fifty in a few months!

5. I grew up in Bakersfield California

6. I am from a family of six children with a single mom.

7. My husband and I have moved fifteen times to ten different states in twenty years.

Happy presidents day!

8 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Thanks so much for tagging me:)
I'll have to think a bit on this one!
Loved reading your list. Always fun to learn a little bit more about an artist you really admire!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

My pleasure and thanks Jennifer...remember to have fun with it!
~Melody

DEB said...

Wow! Thanks for tagging me Melody! And I'm in the company of such incredible talent! I'm not worthy!!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Quite worthy you are Deb! :)
~Mel

artbyakiko said...

Mel thanks for sharing your 7 things. You have moved 15 times in 20 years!!! I will think about my stuff. Have a great evening!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

You have moved almost as much as I have! I used to show horses in Bakersfield!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Akiko! Gail, how cool that you were in Bako. Thanks girls. :)

Kathleen said...

Hey Melody! Coming up with 7 things was fun - but tough! wasnt it?
I've been painting aceos for about 2 years and its getting harder to make myself do anything else!
Kathleen

Blog Archive