Thursday

Easter Card I Designed On The Plane To California


(Click on the image to purchase this little card)

I had a fairly pleasant flight across the continent (on my way to care for mom). What a long way it is from New England to California! On the second leg of my long flight, I sat next to a darling elderly woman who completely enjoyed gazing over my shoulder at the design I was working on. Before long she was adding her opinion on how the design should unravel. I welcomed her opinions, a second set of eyes can be very refreshing! So, together we designed this new Easter card and she will certainly be getting a copy in her mailbox soon. I/we did design a second version in a horizontal format, but I am having technical difficulties with my manufacturer. I hope to resolve that tomorrow.

Enjoy!
Mom is well, content in bed with a fresh novel in her hands.

2 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

Glad your trip went well. The bunny is sweet. I have a blue eyed bunny.

Kathleen Coy said...

The new card is very cute. It's always a plus when you have a pleasant person sitting next to you on a long flight.
Thinking of you and your mom.

Blog Archive