Tuesday

New Miniature Painting ACEO Easter Bunny



I started a new miniature painting today...little Easter Bunny. I am having fun with flowing lines and detail, all in the theme of Spring and Easter!

I am in California caring for my mom right now, in the old 1930s bungalow where I grew up. The house and the street are SO quite. There is just amazing sense timelessness right now. Its incredibly peaceful.

Mom is snoring quietly under her soft flannel sheets...really the only sound in the house except a ticking clock.

5 comments:

DEB said...

Some days I do my best work in silence. Your bunny in the basket looks like it will be wonderful!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Look forward to seeing this one progress!

I miss California!

Totally Timmy said...

Hope your mom is doing well. The picture is already looking sweet. Can't wait to see the end result!

Kathleen Coy said...

Ohmygosh, how adorable!!! :-)

It sounds like being back home is good for you right now as well as your mom.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you so much Gail, Deb, Totally, and Kathleen. This one is really enjoyable to do. I am always inspired to paint bunnies, they make me smile inside. :)

Blog Archive