Monday

Spring Blooms Indoors




These are the only blooms around my house right now and they are indoors in my living room window! This is a Walking Iris that a friend gave me years ago. It blooms when it's really happy and with just the right conditions (as in warm, sunny, and with the right humidity). With our wood stove chugging along and the cast iron "steamer" on top filling the room with moisture, this lovely plant has bloomed for me. It is always a real gift when the Walking Iris blooms, especially since the blooms only last one day.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

DEB said...

That's a beautiful plant! I don't have a green thumb, but the plants that can overlook that for me are blooming - the crocus are the first to appear for me, and they're waving their purple blooms at me right now!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Aren't Crocus just a joy?! Thanks for stopping by Deb

Kathleen Coy said...

What a beautiful Iris! Enjoy your blooms. :-)

Blog Archive