Friday

Spring Fever, Spring Flowers, And Spring Babies



Pastel Crocus and sweet white Snowdrops are poking their timid heads above the last patches of snow! When I was out walking with my dog today I wanted to sweep up all that lovely color and press it to my winter starved eyes. Above is one of my favorite miniature ACEOs depicting a wee little Cottontail in a bed of Crocus. I think I love this piece most of all because it has a watercolor feeling and of course, the subject. :) Happy Spring!!!

Little Bunny on eBay
Little Bunny on ArtFire
Little Bunny on Etsy

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

DEB said...

What a sweet illustration! The crocus in my yard have just bloomed this week!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Oh how wonderful! Crocus...ahhh such sweet heralds of spring.

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

So absolutely sweet! I love spring and wish it would stay here longer than it does. We usually go from one week of spring right into summer.

Kathleen Coy said...

It is adorable! Nothing blooming here yet, but the lilacs are budding!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Kathleen. Oh, the Lilacs sound wonderful, I can just smell them. :)

Blog Archive