Friday

Just A Little More



Just a little further on my newest miniature painting - ACEO today. I am moving closer to the homestretch (which is by far the most fun of all) but I need to stop for the night. I am blissfully exhausted after a very long (4 miles) walk with my dog on this early Spring day. We stopped to chat with a local artist who was painting the old Baldwin Hill Farm, their front lawn full of Crocus. We stopped for a bit at the dog park and romped with a Pit Bull, a great Dane puppy (all 110 pounds of her) a crazy Terrier, and several mutts. Ahhh, we are both tired and happy.

I'll let Spring Bunny Two rest for the night and come back to it with fresh eyes in the morning.

Sweet dreams wherever you are!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art work on nature is absolutely great! Looking forward to other paintings in the mix and I'm going to "fav" your blog.
I found you on Twitter.

Thanks,

G.L.Freeman - http://wildlife-houses.blogspot.com/

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald said...

Hi Melody,

I'm really loving this Melody! I love the colors and also really like the shadowing on this one. Nice how you created depth too with the eggs in the background.Can't wait to see it finished.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you G.L. and Debbie!
Thanks you both for stopping by.
~Melody

r garriott said...

A very sweet and lovely bunny! Your colors and design sense are wonderful.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you R Garriott!
Have a great weekend.
~Melody

Kathleen Coy said...

I am loving this Melody, it is looking great!!!
:-D

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks bunches Kathleen!

Blog Archive