Friday

Little Further On The Frog Prince Miniature Painting



Moved a little further along on my miniature painting ACEO "The Frog Prince" I worked in a background using a texture medium which gets layed down before adding watercolor over the top. This gives a unique quality to the surface...I like it!

Very full day today. At 8:00 am sharp, six trucks converged on our front lawn as both the fence company and the pool company arrived to replace both! Then a four hour jaunt to the local mall to purchase jeans and shorts for my teenage daughter. I even tried on jeans (uggh, that can be depressing) Then oversaw son and hubby paint the back deck....oh my what a day! :)

Have a great evening,

5 comments:

Karen McLain said...

Sounds like you have been busy today! Your new painting is coming along nicely!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Love the effects of the gel medium - it looks great. I'm amazed you found the time to get any artwork done at all - always a juggling act isn't it!!!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Karen....and, er, Karen! :)

DEB said...

I'm not a Karen, but I love this work too! That prince is going to be SO cute! I'd kiss him. Yep, I would.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much not Karen...(hee hee)
He could be enchanted you know!

Blog Archive