Saturday

Little More On New Miniature ACEO Mouse And Fairy



It may be hard to tell (!) but I worked some more on the fairy and background for my newest miniature ACEO. I also thought it would be interesting for those of you who are unfamiliar with ACEOs to get a sense of their size. They are quite small, in fact the exact size of a baseball card. Here is a good description and history of the ACEO.



And...a little more. Now I think I better quit for tonight, because I am beat! :)



Enjoy!!

6 comments:

DEB said...

Melody, I love the colors you are choosing.
I am passing a blog award on to you. Stop by my blog when you get a chance, to pick it up!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Deb! I am not sure I can find time to follow all the rules for the award, but I will do my best. Thanks again,
~Melody

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

I agree with Deb, beautiful colors! Also like how you show the size of an ACEO. We often forget that the general public has no idea how small they are!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Gail! Appreciate your stopping by so much. :)

pencilportraits said...

Wow, this is coming along wonderfully, I seem to be making my portraits bigger and bigger to get all the detail in but you seem to be able to compact it and it still looks amazing

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you pencilportraits! Enjoy your day. :)

Blog Archive