Thursday

Little More Work On The New Bunny



This afternoon (after a very long drive to our Orthodontist for my son's braces fitting...round two for this family's Orthodontic journeys) :) I have settled down to work on my latest miniature painting - ACEO. I like the little flowered detail in my last mini and so I thought I would add that to this piece. With the background worked out, the real fun begins with layering in Little Bunny's beautiful white fur.

Have a glorious afternoon, the sun is shining here in new England and its a toasty 55 degrees out!
Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

Looking really good :D

Kathleen Coy said...

I love the flower detail in this and your last one. Can't wait to see how the bunny turns out! i already know it will be great, lol!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Jennifer and Kathleen. I appreciate you gals stopping by.
~Melody

Totally Timmy said...

I love seeing how your pictures unfold. Like reading a book and looking forward to the next chapter.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Timmy and friends! I'm glad you enjoy these step be steps. They are helpful for me as well, forces me to slow down and take a hard look at each phase of my minis.
~Melody

Blog Archive