Wednesday

New Miniature Painting ACEO Spring Bunny Two



Ahhhh, finally got a start on a new miniature painting now that I am home and settled after my trip (you know, unpack, catch up, fix the washer, empty the forgotten litter box, clean the over used and abused bathroom.....) Hubby really did do a fine job as Mr. Mom while I was taking care of my own mom in California, but I just needed to pull it all back together just a bit! :)

So, I am inspired to paint another Spring Bunny Rabbit. Its amazing that I just never tire of painting bunnies, they always make me smile inside. This one will be pure white with a rich emerald green background. I haven't worked out the egg shaped detail, I'll let it just unfold in my imagination.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

I'm glad you never get tired of painting bunnies, because I never get tired of seeing them, heehee. This is going to be so cute!

DEB said...

Oooooh....It's gonna be a good one!!!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Deb and Kathleen!!
~Melody

Blog Archive