Tuesday

New Miniature Painting Mouse And Fairy ACEO Started



This morning I started a new little miniature painting ACEO "Mouse And Fairy", I included the initial sketch done in pencil (above). This is where I can rough out the design and temper the composition of a painting. The fairy will be a challenge of course, because she is a mere 1" long, but I will peer closely at my "canvas" and bring myself into that imaginary world where she lives.

Now off for a long spring walk with my dog....

A few hours later....


I inked in my little miniature ACEO "Mouse And Fairy"

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

the mouse looks cute :) enjoy your walk! :D

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Jennifer, It was a glorious walk! Warm by New England standards, sunny, on a quiet country road. I am happy to be alive today. :)
~Melody

pencilportraits said...

Love the little mouse, I walked my dog too today was lovely!

Kathleen Coy said...

Oooo, I LOVE fairies! And your mice! This is going to be so sweet, heehee!

Blog Archive