Saturday

Quick Little $1. Sale - Help Me Add More Art On Etsy




(SOLD)

(Click on each image to purchase the ACEO print)

I am filling up my shelves on the handmade art site called Etsy. In order to create my own "sell similar" feature (since I still have close to 300 more ACEO prints to add there) I need to sell a few dog ACEOs quickly.

So, these two fellas (who were both rescue dogs with great stories), are only a buck right now until one copy is sold. It would help me out a great deal in getting my Etsy shop fully stocked. I'll combine shipping of $.75 for up to 5 prints.

Keep watching here because I will also be doing a quick sale on Cats, Squirrels, Fairies, and Mermaids in the next few weeks.
Thanks for your help!!

(I hope to add more WIP on my latest mini later today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am confused.
why do you need to sell them to add them on etsy?
just add them on etsy.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Hi! Oh, I know I can just add all 300 prints to Etsy, but since they do not have a "sell similar" option, it makes it SO much easier to "re-list" a sold item. That way I have all the information filled out already and I can just change the image and title. Make sense?

Blog Archive