Monday

Worked Some More On The Frog Prince ACEO



I began to work out the Frog Princes crown and face yesterday. At this point the little miniature drawing - painting is done with layers of colored pencil that are applied heavily, burnished, and blended.

What weather we are having! I know a good part of the country is also enjoying unusually warm weather right now, and I love it! Having grown up in Southern California, I think I have a bit of the "desert rat" in me. Except when our new England summers become unbearably humid (about five days a year) I soak up all this warmth like a lizard in the sun.....yum!

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Hi Melody! Getting caught up on your blog. I love the Frog Prince and your beautiful horse poem!

Totally Timmy said...

I love the art. So many different colours of green!!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks you so much Kathleeen and Totally Timmy!!

Blog Archive