Monday

Quick Little Monday Sale On Four Prints










This is my technique on Etsy for establishing a "Sell Similar" option. I have about 100 more cat images, wildlife, frog, and mermaids to add to Etsy, but the steps for adding each as a new item is quite tedious. On the other hand, once a print has sold, I can re-list it and change just the image. This will then pre-fill all the tedious particulars such as key words, description, shipping, materials, etc.

So snag em' quick! I'll even combine shipping which will bring the cost of all four prints to less than $3.00!

Quick snag the White Kitten
Scarf up the Cool Zebra
Grab the Lovely Mermaid
Scoop up the Sweet Mouse Book Illustration Mice and Kitten are SOLD!

Have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Ok, I had to buy the mice. I love them so much! :-)

Thanks Melody!

Linda (Artwolf) said...

wonderful pics, and a great tip too, Thank you Lindax

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Kathleen and Linda! Kathleen, your little mouse skipped out the door on his way to do today.

Blog Archive