Sunday

Storm Clouds, Great Ride, And Graphics Fun



I don't claim to be a great graphic designer and when it comes to cool computer programs, I have an ancient Aldus Freehand that Adobe doesn't even make any more, but I do still have fun with it! For example, the image above is a composite of a few photographs that I am hoping expresses my day. Today I went for a great ride on my sweet horse Little Bit with new friends from the barn Little Bit recently moved to. The weather today was dramatic with bright sun, gusty wind, and then a fast moving thunderstorm. Those kind of storms where the clouds billow up black and ominous, thunder rolls, a few big drops of rain...and then bright sun again.

So in my little graphically altered image above I have placed my darling Little Bit against a landscape of stormy clouds, sun and emerald green that I hope expresses the feeling I experienced today.

Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Carol @ TheWritersPorch said...

That is awesome Melody!

Adrian Revenaugh said...

Wonderful Melody! You have an amazing eye! Little Bit has a new home?
You definitely caught a mood here. Highly dramatic!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Beautiful Melody - it looks like a painting!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Ade!! How lovely for you to visit my blog sis, (you know, I have a post about you on here...search "meet one of my sisters") :)

Thanks also to Karen and Carol!

Have a great day!

artbyakiko said...

Beautiful work and your Little Bit is gorgeous!

DEB said...

It sounds like you had a beautiful day!!

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Indeed, a beautiful day!

Kathleen Coy said...

You did a great job Melody, I can just picture your day. :-)

Blog Archive