Thursday

Finished New Miniature Mouse Painting ACEO



"Houdini Two"
ACEO (2.5 " by 3.5"), India Ink, Colored Pencil, and a touch of White Acrylic.

Benefits Animal Dreams Feline Rescue (in memory of Leslie Smallridge).

<----For sale at a reduced price here on my blog (upper left) for a few days only!

I finished my latest miniature ACEO "Houdini" (you can read about little Houdini here)...

Below is the final step of the WIP (Work In Progress)


You can see a full slide show WIP here.

Below is a photograph giving you a sense of my miniature painting's size.



Enjoy!

10 comments:

Dors said...

Oh Melody, This is the sweetest ATC ever. It;s really borgeous. Love it.

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Soooo sweet - I totally love it!!!!

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Another little darling :)

Jennifer Rose said...

aww :) he looks so cute and inquisitive :)

Mary Sonya Conti said...

Arrived home from the gallery yesterday to your beautiful and whimsical tiles and ornament that arrived very quickly. Let me say----OUTSTANDING and they sing from the Heart. The lift they give on this rainy overcast morning keeps this smile on my face. Melody just love your artwork! These little treasures are going to be displayed on my front porch with the mosaics that have been working in. Expect another order when next piece sells as cannot resist these!
Hope all is going well with your visit

Kathleen Coy said...

Cool slideshow, Mel! He is so very sweet, and I love the pink on his nose and ears. :-)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

such a lovely combination of colors!

I've not been able to get into my blog, only the dashboard. Keep getting the operation aborted messages, same as before.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thank you Dors, Karen, Elizabeth, Jennifer, Kathleen, and Gail!! Mary Sonya, I am so thrilled to hear that you like the little ceramic tiles and that they arrived quickly. I appreciate your kind words and thank you for collecting my art!

Linda said...

Charming work, as always a treat. Lindax

artbyakiko said...

This one is so adorable!!! I just love the expression and posture of Houdini. Congrats on the quick sale!

Blog Archive