Friday

New Miniature Begins "Lady Squirrel" And Headed Home



I started a new miniature painting ACEO this afternoon. Meet Mrs. Lady Squirrel! I felt like a bit of whimsy and fantasy for my newest painting and this darling squirrel posed nicely for garden club lady squirrel chattering away to her committee of gals.

I will be flying home to New England early in the morning, and so will be off line for the day. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods tomorrow and I'll see you on the other side of the continent!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

have a good flight :)

love her hat :D

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Can't wait to see this one finished!

Kathleen Coy said...

Oh wow, this is going to be great! I love her wee little paws!

artbyakiko said...

This drawing is so cute! Love those little hands.

DEB said...

Have a safe trip back..That seemed like a short trip from my perspective. I hope you do okay with the 3 hr. time change. Your new work looks delightful!

Blog Archive