Tuesday

Promoting The Dealer



Close up of "Brown Sparrow"

Its an interesting new chapter for an artist when their original paintings begin to show up for sale by art dealers. The very first reaction is to be a little unsettled for some reason, but that emotion is quickly replaced with a feeling of flattery. An art dealer on eBay is selling one of my older miniature ACEO originals and I thought I would help her along by letting you know its up for sale. Here is the auction link: "Brown Sparrow"

I have always liked this little painting, even now after a few years and with a more critical eye. I like how the background has a velvety gray winter sky and the warm browns of little Sparrow's feathers are nice.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

Wow, look at the "buy it now" price! That's got to make you feel good. :-)
Congrats!

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Kathleen. Hope she sell it soon. :)

Deborah said...

I always knew you were a fabulous artist. I will never part with your art though. My little cottontail was the first original I purchased and have been a fan ever since. Now I can add my two little Houdini's. Thank you for the beautiful artwork you share with us all.

Blog Archive