Monday

Sunday Summed Up In One Picture



This is the first in a summer series (and guessing game) of graphically altered images; "Where In the World Is Little Bit?". I sometimes find it hard to put into words the joyous experience I have each time I get to spend time with my beloved horse Little Bit. In you comments, try to guess what my experience was like from the picture!

From one of my faithful followers Linda of Briar Rose Gate:

"I had imagined you could smell fresh air priarie flowers and crushed grasses as you both flew along, him drinking in the wind and you smiling, and your eyes streaming from the breeze of your gallop speed.Finally slowing down laughing and talking to him stroking his neck?" ~Lindax

Perfect! Thanks Linda. :)

Watch for more of "Where In the World Is Little Bit?" as our summer unfolds.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

Were you trying to catch little Bit? Or did Little Bit go over the fence?
The mouse is going to look great.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Gary! Nope, I was flying like the wind on Little Bit's back. :)

Linda said...

I had imagined you could smell fresh air priarie flowers and crushed grasses as you both flew along, him drinking in the wind and you smiling, and your eyes streaming from the breeze of your gallop speed.Finally slowing down laughing and talking to him stroking his neck? Lindax

Blog Archive