Sunday

Built a New Blog About My Christmas Ornaments!

This morning I built a brand new blog just about my Miniature Art Christmas Ornaments!

The Ornaments Blog

I have created hundreds of lovely little porcelain Christmas ornaments from my miniature paintings over the last few years and I am beginning to add the 2009 designs. Below is a sampling of the Holiday decorations. The ornaments are a nice heavy porcelain with the image of my miniature paintings beautifully printed on them. They also include a little red ribbon to use for hanging.

Click on any ornament below to find them my main gift shop, or you can browse my ornaments here on Bonanzle.

On the new The Ornaments Blog I will add each new design as I transform into a porcelain ornament, give you a chance to buy directly from my blog, and guide you to the other sites from which the ornaments sell.







Enjoy!

2 comments:

DEB said...

Wishing you wonderful sales Melody!

tlc illustration said...

These are darling! Hope they do very well for you.

Blog Archive