Friday

Little Further On New Mini Art "Seamus MacSquirrel"



Busy day! I mowed the lawn, weed whacked all the unruly edges, wallpapered my son's bedroom, washed sheets...shweeehw. Then of course there was the super fun "FollowFriday" on Twitter. Always exciting and gratifying. Again, as every Friday, I made that dance between posting good recommendations and sunny energy on Twitter and working on my newest miniature painting. "Seamus MacSquirrel" is coming along nicely however, now that I have added the watercolor washes for some color. Next will begin the many layers of colored pencil.

Have a fine weekend!

4 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

I adore his green hat! And I'm really loving the pen and ink crosshatching, it adds so much to it! :-)

Linda said...

This is a great little chap looks like he will be soon off for a round of golf, old style.:) love his expression. Lindax

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

He is already adorable - what a wonderful imagination you have Melody!!!

swhiteart said...

This is coming along beautifully!

Blog Archive