Tuesday

Miss Duckling ACEO Miniature Painting Finished!




"Miss Mary Waddlesmith"
Thank you all so much for helping me choose her name!
My friend Anni of Painted Garden's name was voted favorite of all the suggestions.

ACEO (2.5 " by 3.5"), India Ink, Watercolor, Colored Pencil, and a touch of White Acrylic.
Benefits Animal Dreams Feline Rescue (in memory of Leslie Smallridge).




$79.99 (Reduced price here for three days)


Below is the miniature painting in my hand to give you a size reference.



You can see a full slide show WIP (Work In Progress) here.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kathleen Coy said...

So very cute! :-)

Jennifer Rose said...

aww :D her eye looks great :)

Carolina said...

Yes, so very cute! Lovely!

Debbie Lamey-MacDonald said...

I really love her Melody! Love the how the ribbons of her bonnet add movement. So sweet!: D

Jai Johnson • GalleryJai.Com said...

Absolutely adorable, Melody!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

Delightful, as always Mel!!

DEB said...

How adorable! I love how the pink ribbon matches the pink in her beak.

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

She is too cute! I really enjoy seeing your WIPs too.

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks SO much Kathleen, Jennifer, Carolina, Debbie, Jai, Karen, DEB, and Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor! I deeply appreciate your comments and the time you took to stop by.

Blog Archive