Sunday

Where In The World Is Little Bit?



This is the fourth in my summer series (and guessing game) of graphically altered images; "Where In the World Is Little Bit?". I often am at a loss for words when I try to describe time with my beloved horse Little Bit. The above image represents yesterday's time with my equine pal. In you comments, try to guess what my experience was like from the picture, I'll send out a free print of your choice, add your comment here, and link to your blog!

From Pencilportraits:

"I know, I know, Little Bit has started work at the Forestry Commission in England with myself and Willow. Little Bit is very brave and enters dark dark woods where no one else wanders but forges ahead valiently to lead the team to safety!!!!"

~Karie-Ann Cooper



From Kathleen Coy of Life Earth Sky

"Aw, you and Little Bit are in a wood so quiet that all you can hear are the raindrops. The smells of wet leather, horse, damp earth and leaves mix together to create the most beautiful perfume imaginable... *sigh*"

~Kathleen Coy



Here are a few other wonderful bits of writing from my loyal readers from this episode of "Where In The World Is Little Bit?":

From my dear friend and fellow artist Wyanne Chase

"Its a lazy Sunday afternoon, mid-afternoon. Melody and Little Bit wandered aimlessly through the rolling open meadows without a worry in the world.

Little Bit nipped at the tall grasses while Melody held out both hands, waist high, palms down, letting the soft grasses tickle her skin as they wandered.

They stopped to listen - a gentle breeze whispered, chick-a-dees chattered with each other. Laying down in tall grasses side by side, they stared up at the endless blue sky, defining shapes in the high puffy clouds, daydreaming, wishing summer would never come to an end.

Just a couple of best friends, enjoying each other's company on a lazy Sunday afternoon mid-summer."
~Wyanne Chase


From fellow artist extraordinaire Kathleen Coy

"Mel, I see you and Little Bit under a gorgeous blue summer sky, surrounded by the lush green of the season, and feeling like everything is wide open and goes on forever..."
~Kathleen Coy


From Deb of ArtShtick
"Bit is in Teletubby land! There are rolling green hills and cottontails bounding through the landscape. The sun shines bright every day, and the nicest little purple, yellow, red and lime colored people come to play! "
~Deb


Watch for more of "Where In the World Is Little Bit?" as our summer unfolds.
Enjoy!!


Digg!

3 comments:

pencilportraits said...

I know, I know, Little Bit has started work at the Forestry Commission in England with myself and Willow. Little Bit is very brave and enters dark dark woods where no one else wanders but forges ahead valiently to lead the team to safety!!!!

Kathleen Coy said...

Aw, you and Little Bit are in a wood so quiet that all you can hear are the raindrops. The smells of wet leather, horse, damp earth and leaves mix together to create the most beautiful perfume imaginable... *sigh*

Mary Sonya Conti said...

Aw surely tis the rain forest methinks

Blog Archive