Sunday

Fantasy Bookmark For Childrens Book


(Zoom in here)

This afternoon I finished a big project for Maggie Mei Lewis, the author of Moonlight Memoirs, a children's book I recently illustrated. I designed, printed, cut, signed and individually slipped fifty handmade book marks into protective sleeves. I then carefully packaged and readied them for shipping in the morning! Maggie Mei and Greta will be giving a limited number of these bookmarks away with the first signed copies of Moonlight Memoirs. I was thinking how fun it might be to have a few bookmarks signed by both author and illustrator for sale from my shops...what do you think?

Enjoy!!


Digg!

2 comments:

DEB said...

Great idea Melody, but I think you should consider using them to encourage book sales too if you can...Buy a book and get the bookmark half price or something like that. But then, what do I know?

Melody Lea Lamb said...

I think that's a great idea Deb, thanks for your thoughts!!

Blog Archive