Wednesday

Next Step For Miniature Painting Bunny In Lace Collar



Nearly back from my "staycation" (how is this possible, you might ask!) well, I simply wrapped up free time I gave myself while the rest of my crew was hiking the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I enjoyed many lovely rides on my horse unimpeded by the demands of teen, tween, and hubby while "staycationing". Now, back in my studio, I've worked a bit more on my new miniature painting - small original art - ACEO, "Bunny In A Lace Collar". I'm working in her rich chocolate colored fur, beginning the many layers of colored pencil and have added the steel blue garden pot she is peering out of.

Enjoy!!


Digg!

1 comment:

DEB said...

What fun! Loving the lace...The last mountain I climbed was Mount Major, in the White Mts. of NH. I thoroughly enjoyed living in Bow, NH with a view of Mt. Kearsarge out my window...thanks for the memories!

Blog Archive