Friday

Finally, Some More Work On Miniature Painting


Finally, a chance to work on my newest miniature painting! With my kiddos back in school...the teen in nearby early college with a complex college schedule, as well as working "in town". The tween in football practice five nights a week. Then, lets not forget the getting up at the crack of way early...I am zippin' around like a little yellow cab on speed! Phweeh!


Below is the ink drawing for my newest miniature "Mouse With Fall Border"
I am beginning a new children's book and experimenting with a different size format (4x6 inches). With this somewhat larger size, I am trying my hand with an intricate border.



Zip, zip...enjoy!!

5 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

Another book? Way to go! I just received your first. I love it! Thank you for all the little extras too. You rock Melody!!
*hugs*
deb

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

I'm so looking forward too seeing how the new book developes and this piece is a little star.... I so love your wee mice :)

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks Deb, SO glad you like your copy of Moonlight Memoirs!
Thanks Elizabeth, it'll be fun working with the new size.

Jess said...

This little picture is just adorable :) I love the feeling of movement...

Melody Lea Lamb said...

Thanks so much Jess!

Blog Archive